Friday, December 17, 2010

The NAILS are Soooooo Bad, I can't believe it.....

The finger nails are so bad, they are growing out but the whole front 2/3 of most of them are rotting faster than they can grow out.  One of them even crumbled.  It's grown out a couple weeks so it's not so ugly but, I can't believe the aftermath of chemo on nails.   Chemo ended in October and here we are in December.  Thank heaven for friends in unique places.


Need help with your crumbling, rotting nails?
Ask a pole dancer.

My lovely, beauiful desk mate at Century 21 Moneyworld (Joanna Chua) gave me her nail man's number and address.   He does "gel" nails - nothing like acrylics or silk wraps.  

They're beautiful, smooth, shiny.  She said the "gel" should work because it's so strong and flexible.  So, I'm going to make an appointment with her nail guy.  Hope it works!      

Yes, Joanna is a gorgeous pole dancer at the Peppermint Rhino, the #1 gentlemen's club in LV.
She makes a mint, looks like it too.  I just love sitting next to her.  I learn so much.  She learns a lot from me too because she doesn't want to be a 62 year old pole dancer.














                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment