Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ON STEROIDS!!!!!!

One of the first two little drip baggies, yesterday, had steroids in it. I totally forgot; they told me in the "class" that Fred and I took just prior to the treatment. After much Ambien and another anxiety medicine, I finally dozed off about midnight - then awoke ready to beat the bush. No coffee this morning, just green tea. Oh, and the wine I had last night just kicked-the-hell-up the anti-histamine they had in one of those drip baggies too. Arnold's got nuthin on me this morning.

4 comments:

  1. You go girl (and Fred too). We're following closely. Hugs, Nancy and Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya no, anti-histamines sux! Hope you're feeling better today. When is the next chemo bag drip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather,
    Next chemo drip is 7/19, then 8/9 - every three weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They know how to mix a mean cocktail!

    ReplyDelete