Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tie Up Loose Ends Before #1 Treatment

Still haven't bought a water pick. No more flossing; can't disturb the gums.
Will do tomorrow.
I did go to the Fashion Show Mall this afternoon and bought a couple sun dresses at JJill. Today is my birthday and they give a pretty good discount during your whole BD month.
Fred and I are going to "Nora's" for dinner.
Nancy, you and Bill have been there.
A real good Italian restaurant on our side of town.
I just noticed, behind me, a huge vase of flowers and a bunch of BD cards.
I don't know when he snuck the flowers in here but he did.
No real estate today - phew. That's the first time that's happened in a while. Happy Birthday!!
I had the last 24 Hour Fitness appointment today.....before the chemo starts. Chris, my wonderful workout trainer, is quite young but seems to be up to the task of training a 62-year old on chemo.
This is all new for him too and I'm really touched by how mature and caring he is.
One more day of no chemo....

1 comment: