Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Toddy Tuesday (a ritual for 4 years)

Kept the Tuesday Happy Hour schedule today. Met Dian at 3PM at Kona Grill. It was at least 105 degrees and we always sit outside on the patio, under the misters which were blowing the wrong way. I don't know if I can keep up this Toddy Tuesday for much longer. The heat is just too much and the appetite for cocktails just isn't there in this much heat. I remember being miserable last summer but keeping the schedule anyway. That may not happen this summer. We'll see.

3 comments:

  1. I hear there is a bar made of ice there in LV. Maybe you should look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica said it's called "Minus 5" at Mandalay Bay. Matt and Monica went there the last time the were, although it might be too cold. let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete