Sunday, September 26, 2010

COFFEE.....Update....Good News!!!


I've been researching "coffee and cancer" on the Internet. 

Lots of sites say Coffee is a cancer killerCancer hates coffee, and the more the merrier, at least that's what I read all over the Internet last night.   

All over the Internet, latest data 4/10.  Cancer hates coffee.  And, get this, 4 cups a day is not a bad thing.  I couldn't do it but for those who can - bombs away!  They say use honey, I use Agave.  It works twofold.  It's made by bees and is a natural allergy shot.  So, drink coffee with Agave nectar in it and kill two WMD's with one drink.  Or, honey.

I would have had a regular cup of coffee as the photo for this post but my computer wouldn't let me access attachments.  This computer may not make it through this chemo "journey."  It gets stuck and I have to kill it and start over.  Actually, it's an Apple laptop I'm working on that has Internet Explorer.  It's a very good machine but only when it wants to work.  It can take two hours to complete a simple post.  By that time, I'm pissed, not composed like one should be on Chemo.  Had to drop it and go to Pilates and grill the thies and core.  Everything's okay now and the computer is going to live.

I don't know that it's smart to go to the gym and grill body parts.  Michael Douglas just seems to be laying on the couch.  Although, that Johns Hopkins article did say to grill your body to the point you're breathing deeply; that's the oxygen that the cancer hates. 

We saw The Lion King last night; ate at Border Grill.  Nice night.  Cute play.  Border Grill has some dynomite Margarita's but this was not the week so I drank pretty water.  Man, there were some LARGE people at the Border Grill.  Bigger than I've ever seen. 

3 comments:

  1. That is good news! Have a few cups for me, since I can't do caffeine. (I'm in denial that there is caffeine in chocolate). Enjoy your coffee and the next couple of good weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if it's of interest, the oncologist's nurse said, "Eat chocolate early in the day because it'll keep you awake." Therefore, it must have "something" in it that is a stimulant.

    They both come from beans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that about coffee, (as I sip on my daily large mug of it)!!

    ReplyDelete