Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Monday was Treatment #2 and no big deal

I slept through a lot of it and they had to wake me up. That night, the usual hyper-activity from the steroids. That's the night I take a double dose of Ambien and Zanax. That barely even does the trick. It's just a wild night. I kept an Excel spreadsheet of the symptoms after Treatment #1 and they seem to be repeating themselves. Yesterday, at the office, I did have to take one of the anti-nausia pills because I was walking back from the restroom and felt like I was on an airplane with turbulance. New symptoms from Treatment #2 are itchy hands and chicken pox looking bumps on my shins, and they itch. It will be interesting to see if they go away in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Itchy hands are a good thing -- it means you are about to get some money!!! (I'm not aware of anything good about bumps on the shins, though ....)

    ReplyDelete