Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pigeon Poop

Gotta get some new flip-flops today. This morning, walking outside on the back patio, I noticed big wads of pigeon poop, just kind of hither and yawn. Maybe looks a little like the Louisianna shoreline these days. I am used to just walking across it. Then, I walk inside the house with the same flip-flops. With the white blood cell count going down, this may have to change too. Don't know how I'll fix that, may have to hose it off every night, or just stay off the back patio. It will take another week and a half for the white blood cells to be kind of low. This is starting to look like I've moved to Neptune and must adhere to their living standards. I can see why some say the hair loss will not be your biggest problem.

3 comments:

  1. Remember.......be selfish, stay out of the heat and pigeon poop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only that, ask Fred to hose it down! I think the only adjustment you may have to make is to get some clogs like Batalia wears; I think they're called 'crocs'. They are non-slip and will keep your toes above the poop. Plus you can put all sorts of cute buttons on them! As your white cell count drops you'll need to watch that diet of yours and be sure you're not around anyone who's sick, even with a cold! Smoochies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love our crocs! Keep some shoes by the door to only wear outside. Then just slip back in to your "inside" shoes. Stay out of the heat lady. You don't need it. Take good care of yourself ~ you're the most important person right now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete