Thursday, July 1, 2010

STARTING TO GET WEIRD FEELINGS...

Yesterday, I was outside too much, going from the car to vacant houses with no electricity, showing them to a client. It was 108 degrees here yesterday. By the time I got home, it felt like my chest was wrapped tight and there was a noose around my neck. It took a long time to wind down and feel even somewhat okay. I think it was the extreme heat. That activity will come to an end. Today, I have a doctor appt with my primary care physician - just a follow up, although I'll let her know about yesterday. Oh, just the heat exposure, mind you, just the heat caused my skin on my upper stomach to sunburn. It wasn't even exposed to the sun but it clearly is a sunburn.

2 comments:

  1. What's that about, did you get radiation therapy too? Tanning booths aren't the only ones who can tan without sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Sherry, not yet.
    The radiation therapy will probably start the first of December.
    The chemo will end around Halloween, then I have a month break, then start the radiation.

    ReplyDelete